The new year is in swing and everyone is getting settled back into a slightly forgotten routine.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, Monday is creeping in!  For those of us who didn't get those weekend projects or errands, house work done - it means Monday thru Friday will be days filled with a little extra to do.  Each day through the week I seem to add in a little of what didn't get done to my list of things to do.  I think for me, once I figure out what is a big priority that week - I get it done a lot easier, I work my way down the line.  It's crazy how overwhelmed the weekend to-do list can be, and by Monday the less overwhelmed I feel about it, and not because it got done!?  Crazy huh? I think that is because we tend to think things are of a bigger priority from one week compared to another?  What changes?  I have not figured this out yet! Do you have some insight on this?  Join me and shed some light!

Have a great evening everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts