Fall In Love With Fall




Do you have that go to bag, the one you pull out every fall? We all have a favorite bag in our collection..the one you hold onto because it is a classic. This is a thing we ladies seem to do - we hold out til we get fixed on another fall bag or seasonal bag - one that holds the same timeless tale. In my collection..I have had, Coach, Aigner, Tignanello and some Liz bags, Gucci, a few Dooney and Bourke, Polo,Franco Sarto, Vera  Bradley, Michael Kors ..I get rid of them and then I wish I had them back! Why, but of course, they are my go to bags for each season and what-ever event in that season I will need them for.  I truly do believe that we must - at some point let go..move on to that next go to bag, lets face it - the collection can get out of hand.  So, tell me what is your favorite go to bags? What season? What color?  Share with me the most unusual bag in your collection! 

Comments

Popular Posts