Love is in the air




A magical wedding, don't you think?! I think so too..these love birds look like they stepped right out of a magazine.  Great people to capture and this photographer did just that. A remarkable job! It made his job easy with these two photo worthy individuals..to be in love and have it captured is a great feeling and wonderful memory for one and a great talent for another!


Planning a wedding can be trying, disagreements, and decisions to no end will take its toll, but in the end - look at these two...yay! They made it through, memories are woven in the day and evening that will never take away from the feeling they get each time they look at this picture.  I can tell you first hand because this lovely gentleman is my adoring son, and his lovely wife.  Sharing this photo with you is so wonderful for me, to show you the love between two amazing people that I JUST LOVE! And..to show off not only my handsome and his lovely, but the wonderful talent of the photographer..take a look around this pic and tell me what you think?? I think top shelf talent here!! Great looks don't hurt either!!

Have a great day and enjoy!!

Comments

Popular Posts